Keep in mind that I have not tried these yet, although the mix was pretty yummy.
1. Put the berries and orange juice in a pot on the stove and simmer until it is reduced to a syrup.
2. Put all of the nuts in a blender or food processor and chop until it is almost a powder. Set about a tablespoon aside for rolling the balls in to coat.
3. Put the remaining ground nuts, prunes and fruit syrup in a blender or food processor and mix until well blended. If the mixture is too sticky or liquidy, add more nuts. If it is too dry, add more prunes.
4. Scoop up a well rounded tablespoon of the mixture. Roll by hand into a ball. Roll the ball into the nut powder that was set aside.
5. Place in freezer on a plate until frozen and then transfer to a freezer bag for storage.
Makes about one dozen balls.
Peace, love and plantains!