Spiced Chocolate Balls
These are seriously so good it’s impossible to tell that they aren’t horrible for you!
3/4 cup raw almonds
3/4cup raw cashews
1 tablespoon spoon melted coconut oil
12 pitted dates (more or less depending on consistency. I started with 8 and added more one at a time)
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1. Grind nuts in food processor.
2. When pretty finely chopped, add in all other dry ingredients.
3. Once blended, add in all remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
4. Place in refrigerator for approximately 15 minutes to somewhat harden.
5. Form into balls and freeze.
Try not to eat them all!
Peace and plantains!